“What A Sandwich!”

Albert's Meat Market & Deli
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Alberts is a small deli/meat market in a small town that serves well-renowned sandwiches ideal to take on a picnic while enjoying the beautiful scenery Bridgeport is surrounded by. Spurred on by internet reviews, I got a smoked chicken sandwich, took it to Wilson Canyon and had one of the best lunches of a 2 1/2 week road trip. As I was eating it I was wondering why more places don't put both peperoncinis and jalepenos on sandwiches? Very tasty meat & big enough that it really could have fed 2 (but it was 2:30 & I was real hungry). Friendly service. I'll be back for more.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Custom handmade sandwiches, reasonable prices and great conversation while you wait. The owner gave us tips about local sites to check out and even advised where to get the best price on gas. The sandwiches were great!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I just wanted to grab something to eat to take back to my hotel after a day of exploring and boy was Albert's a great choice! Pastrami on rye hit the spot and was huge!! Hoping to hit them up again tomorrow before heading out of town. Very friendly service too!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to the meat market. The owner, Jason was friendly and very helpful. We purchased bacon for breakfast. It is so good!!! Ordered a chuck roast and he cut it thicker than what was on display. Other reviews note his sandwiches are noteworthy. That's next on the list. Stop in and say hi to Jay. Its worth the time.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were going to Yosemite next day, and couldn't find a place to buy anything nice for a picnic. We had to leave early.
We went to Alberts to ask for sandwiches. Jason actually offered to have sandwiches ready early next morning!!
And they were really great sandwiches, we chose our own fillings.