“Check your credit card bill”

Sportsmen's Inn Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 18 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: American
Description: Family run Sportsmen's Inn Family Restaurant has served the Eastern Sierra breakfast, lunch, & dinner over 35 years. Order from lunch or dinner menus until closing; Home cooked Dinners include both soup & salad! For those inclined - beer, wine, or cocktails
Reviewed 18 September 2016

When checking my credit card payments a few weeks after I had dinner at Sportsmen's, I noticed they changed the tip amount to 33% of the total amount!
I will now contact Mastercard for a refund.
Check your credit card payment if you visited "Sportmen"!

1  Thank Luc S

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This classic place is my no means fancy, but the food is good, with generous portions and if you want enough to take home a to go box, no worries there. The interior is diner style with plenty of tables and nice big booths. Friendly service and dependable year round restaurant in a town where many businesses are seasonal and not open in winter. Will be returning here soon!

1  Thank Carriep1970
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We were a large group and the server communicated well that he would have to take our orders in shifts. My breakfast was excellent. I had Bacon and Eggs which I know is basic but the eggs were perfect and the bacon excellent. Our server was so amazing. I reapply appreciated the good job he did with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We were in Bridgeport on business and stopped in here at about 10:30. There were no customers inside; we thought it might not be open. A young man greeted us immediately and seated us. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and how well it was prepared. I had the bone-in country ham with scrambled eggs and hash browns. The ham was delicious, the eggs were perfectly cooked and the hash browns were freshly made and perfectly browned. I'll stop here again.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The woman who served us was lovely and very helpful. We arrived at roughly 9pm and wanted food as we had just arrived from Las Vegas which is roughly 7 hours drive away. They happily accommodated us but we was lucky as they usually close at 9pm! We was shocked as we come from a city where things usually only just get started at this time! The whole town seems to close early so plan to eat early.