“Home made Treats”
Review of High Sierra Bakery

High Sierra Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bridgeport
Reviewed 9 August 2017

What a treat to be able to walk in and have a piece of home made Pie, pastry, or Bread. Plus they had fresh coffee

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a road trip to Reno and I'm glad we did. Tiny little old fashioned bakery and coffee house. Super friendly and so cheap. Recommend

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The High Sierra is an old-time bakery is located on Hwy 395.

Stopped in for lunch and ordered the Dunderhead sandwich. The Dunderhead is a turkey sandwich, with lettuce, cranberry and toasted almonds on sliced sourdough bread. It is enough for two people to share. It was so good, we stopped in again on our way home and ordered the same thing!

Also tried the blueberry scones...they were just perfect. PLeanty of fruit and not too sweet.

The High Sierra is a wonderful alternative the multiple burger joints that line Hwy 395. Order the sandwich, you will not be disappointed!.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took a hot springs trip for her birthday, and wanted chocolate cake. There wasn't any here when we arrived close to the 3 pm closing time. There were lots of pastries, though. I bought a chocolate croissant and a brownie that had some caramel in it. We weren't disappointed! They were both delicious & large enough to last until​ evening. I also bought a loaf of cinnamon bread, equally good. I was beginning to fade & was the driver, so I also bought a yummy mocha coffee. The friendly Baker asked if a double shot was OK since the machine worked that way. No problem there! Definitely stop here for pastries and coffee. The pie looked yummy too.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Even if you are just driving through Bridgeport, the High Sierra Bakery is a must stop for road treats!