“great breakfast spot...”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated since 1978, Mother Hubbard's, has been serving our customers and the community ever since. Located on Avenue of the Flags, in the center of town we’ve seen the ever changing landscape of the area; but throughout the years our commitment to serving the best home made foods has never changed. From farm fresh produce and eggs to hand cut chops and steaks we’re committed to bringing our customers the highest quality meals in the area. A supporter of local charities and organizations we’re as committed to our community as we are our family of customers and as part of this approach we utilize local products whenever possible.
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We always stop here for breakfast whenever we are in the area or passing through. Never had anything except breakfast here but based on our experience and the menu, it's probably a good bet anytime of the day. Down home place. Food is terrific. Prices good and the staff is very welcoming.

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Good evening, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted to thank you for making us your "go to" spot in Buellton, there are few things as satisfying as a returning guest. I hope the next time you're in that I'm there (which is just about every day) so I can have the opportunity to meet you. Again, thanks for your business and for taking the time out of your day to write this review

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is ready good. The service is great, the food was fantastic and The prices are reasonable.

Hey Cal, Jon here and I just wanted to extend a big thank you for your review. Since we've just had opening day for MLB I'd say we hit a triple. Seriously, I'm glad your visit with us went well and that we met your expectations. I hope we can always exceed them every time you're in, but if we ever "strike out", please contact me directly.

Thank you for both your time and business

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

In the early morning at the start of a long drive, I really appreciated being served great coffee very quickly. The classic bagel with cream cheese was good, and the burrito with veggies and egg my friend had was delicious. The service was exquisite.

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Good evening Cat, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I'm glad we got your day off to a good start and hope we can do so again. If you'd be kind enough would you let me know when you were in so I can pass your compliment along to the foodserver who took care of you. Hope your trip went well and thanks for both your business and your time

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Mother Hubbard's Restaurant is clearly popular with local residents of Buellton and for good reason. They serve a bountiful and reasonably priced breakfast (with excellent biscuits on the side).

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Good evening, wanted to take a moment to thank you for both your business and taking the time to write your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and found everything to your liking, I hope you visit us again and that I have the opportunity to meet you
Have a great weekend

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We were visiting Solvang and were looking for a reasonably priced place to eat and came across Mother Hubbard's Restaurant. The food is wonderful and the people that work there are so pleasant. We even went back the next day to eat there again.

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Hi Nancy, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted to thank you both or your review and for your business...in fact thank you for both of your visits with us. I'm glad everything went well, as we truly aim to please our guests. I hope you get back our way and that I get the opportunity to meet you. Again, thank you for your business and the time it took to write your review

Jon

Been to Mother Hubbard's Restaurant? Share your experiences!