“cant go wrong here”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated since 1978, Mother Hubbard's, has been serving our customers and the community ever since. Located on Avenue of the Flags, in the center of town we’ve seen the ever changing landscape of the area; but throughout the years our commitment to serving the best home made foods has never changed. From farm fresh produce and eggs to hand cut chops and steaks we’re committed to bringing our customers the highest quality meals in the area. A supporter of local charities and organizations we’re as committed to our community as we are our family of customers and as part of this approach we utilize local products whenever possible.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

we stopped here for breakfast on our way up to carmel.. and was not wanting corp. food..... this was just the ticket. all tasted yummy and served with a smile, like eating at home, if you had the time to make biscuits, gravy, etc, etc. we will be back if we are nearby and hungry, and please be hungry !! your plate will be full as will your belly.

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hi Hugh, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted tot hank you for you're time and your business. I hope your trip went well, and that we get to "fill your belly" again in the future. Please ask for me next time you pass through, and again thanks for your business and your reviews.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Family friendly restaurant that's great for breakfast. Good service, fair prices. They might consider senior specials as their portions are really large!

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Good morning, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted to thank you for both your business and for posting your review. I'm glad that we met your expectations when you visited us as the satisfaction of our guests is critical to our ongoing success. We used to have a Seniors menu but we dropped it a couple of years ago due to a lack of interest on the part of our guests, people preferred to order off the regular menu and then take what was left home with them. In fact it's fairly commonplace for some of our local guests to order a lunch or dinner with an extra side and ask to have the side and half the sandwich or dinner entree boxed "to go".

Again, let me thank you for your business and I hope we can serve you again

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The kind of clean, friendly, neighborly restaurant I remember from fifty years ago. They have an extensive selection of delicious omelettes, and all your other breakfast favorites, too. The service was fast and helpful. I have gone back three times now, traveling 40 miles to get there, and will keep doing so. An all-around enjoyable experience.

1  Thank frcampion21
Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Good evening, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted to thank you for your business and taking the time to post your review. It's always nice to hear good things, but we take the critical ones to heart as well especially from people who drive 40 miles to dine with us. I hope I get the opportunity to meet you on your next visit, so please ask for me when you're in, and if you ever have a problem when you're with us, please contact me directly.

Again thanks for your business and your time

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The food is great here. Lot's of good Comfort Food. Well plated and decent portions.
But bring cash or a VISA cause they DON'T take AMERICAN EXPRESS. ;-(

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Good morning, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I'm glad your visit, with the AMEX exception went well. It's always nice to hear good things but we take all of our guests comments to heart so if you ever have a problem when visiting us, and it's not taken care of to your satisfaction, please let me know. Have a great weekend and thank you for both your business and your review

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We always stop here for breakfast whenever we are in the area or passing through. Never had anything except breakfast here but based on our experience and the menu, it's probably a good bet anytime of the day. Down home place. Food is terrific. Prices good and the staff is very welcoming.

Jon_McD, Owner at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Good evening, Jon from Mother Hubbard's and I wanted to thank you for making us your "go to" spot in Buellton, there are few things as satisfying as a returning guest. I hope the next time you're in that I'm there (which is just about every day) so I can have the opportunity to meet you. Again, thanks for your business and for taking the time out of your day to write this review

Jon

Been to Mother Hubbard's Restaurant? Share your experiences!