Ways to Experience Knott's Berry Farm
More Info
from US$91.29
More Info
4,407 results
All reviews ghost rider ghost town silver bullet log ride camp snoopy theme park pony express roller coaster chicken dinner old west fast lane funnel cake all ages fried chicken magic mountain six flags season pass
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Probably my most disappointing theme park experience. This was the first time I have been back to the park since Cedar Point purchased it and turned it into a park geared to younger people. Reservations were required to control crowds and I'm not sure why since the park was extremely crowded.

We arrived shortly after the park opened and immediately got in line for the GhostRider rollercoaster since I grew up with wooden coaster and read great reviews. I was not disappointed in the ride but I had to stand in line for over two hours for my turn. There is a fast past option available but not worth $90.

Finding your way around the park was difficult. There were no printed maps and there were no signs pointing to activities that you see in other parks. I guess you were suppose to use your phone.

My wife rented an electric wheel chair and she planned to go on some of the rides. Unfortunately when we rented the wheel chair we were not instructed to go to Guest Services to get a form needed to use for handicap access for rides. We had to return to Guest Services to get the form for her to get to ride after being denied access .

It appears that only the original restaurants are available for eating which couldn't handle the large crowds (could also be a short staffing situation). Lines to eat were up to one hour.

We will not return.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

They were very accommodating to people with disabilities but the lines for food were so horrible. They are definitely short staffed. We had all day dining and couldn’t stand the lines. The rides were fun and the kids enjoyed themselves.

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Should understand things don't go as plan, I was with my family and the park closed down and we were told to leave due to suicide jumper that caused it, asked for refund and now it's nobody faults and now I'm stuck in the middle hearing the blame game it's Knott's Berry farm, boots the third party from witch you got tickets, really two big companies that make over millions and millions of dollars a year and can't refund my $251.00 all because they don't loose, well I lost ass customer that depends on having fun with my family at one of the most recognize Theam Park, may not be a big deal to them but to I worked hard and saved up for the weekend and I got a big F***You.....
Sorry you won't get your refund back have a nice day,
Bottom line is don't expect anything back if something was to happen, the look on my family face when we had to leave sad and priceless with no smile.

3  Thank 547salr
Sherpa15869522898, Manager at Knott's Berry Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Just to clarify some details about the unfortunate event on Saturday, JULY 17. The park was not evacuated nor did we fully close at any time on the evening of Saturday, JULY 17. For the safety of all guests and staff, one section of the park was closed and guests were evacuated from that area for several hours. The affected area of the park did re-open for normal operation several hours before normally scheduled park closure at 11pm

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I’m a Southern California native and have been coming to Knotts for years and this is THE WORST it’s ever been. EXTREMELY LONG LINES. Understaffed, so the lines are super, super long everywhere. Drinking fountains are turned off so you have to wait 45 minutes to 1hr 45 minutes to just buy water at whatever stand is selling it. They also have broken cash registers, so be prepared to wait!!!! We even bought the Fast Lane passes (for $95 on a Monday!) and it wasn’t worth it. DONT GO. Save your day and do something else. NOT WORTH IT.

4  Thank L8507PDjasong
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Stopped in last night at The Bottle House with 2 teenage girls. The intention was to just browse the Knott's stores and kill some time while we waited for dinner. What happened instead is one of the most unique and fun Knott's experiences we have ever had. Back in the corner of the store, they have a variety of ceramic figurines ($10-$25) that you can paint on site. They supply aprons, all the paint you want, brushes, and finish it off with an acrylic spray on your piece. The girls spent about an hour painting and then we came back 30 minutes later and our spray was dry and pieces were ready to take home. What a wonderful, unique souvenir. The owners of the shop were just lovely and very friendly. This is such a hidden gem at Knott's!

2  Thank AngelaZ3606