See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I found the Motel 6 online and it had a great price for my 10 day trip. What I found was it was not clean and the area was sketchy. I am sad to report this because I like to give good reviews. They made the bed every day and cleaned tidied up but the sheets and bed clothes weren't changed. The ground always looked dirty outside. It was convenient to where I was going. There are better hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel to make your vacation more pleasant
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Located just a little less than 2 miles west of Knott's Berry Farm on Beach Blvd this Motel 6 could probably achieve a lot more with some effort. It was a great rate for what we got but it's such a beautiful location. It's being run more like a Knights Inn. If you haven't been to one of those avoid them. The check in desk isn't very inviting and is barren. I looked at it and wanted out ASAP. With some upgrades and proper management they could turn this spot around.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The only thing I can say is NO!! Don’t stay here. Motel 6 is a very basic motel, that is understood, but this one is right at the 91 freeway and very noisy! The furniture was falling apart, bed was uncomfortable, it was awful! I didn’t feel safe here!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank capecodfan3
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Buena Park Knotts Berry Farm Disneyland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Last night around 12am I called the motel and talked to a gentleman that declined to tell me his name. He put me on hold 2x without ever answering any of my questions. After 10 minutes he said just hang up and book online. I told him I wanted to know the rates for the day and I would like to do it through him. He said call back then click reservation line. I told him I could just do it with him so he hung up. I called back clicked option 2 for reservations and it was closed so I called back and he said he had to put me on hold AGAIN!!! Then he said the rates per day so FAST that I couldn't hear him because of his accent. Then he told me to get a calculator and add up everything this figure it out myself. Being someone who makes a profession from doing customer service I think this was the worst example I've ever seen. Little did this guy know my entire company was going to book that night. Lost business forever on that one call.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Buena Park Knotts Berry Farm Disneyland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest, The service experience you describe is not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I must admit prior to my stay I relied on the reviews to determine whether to stay or go. My family and I stayed from just June 4-June 6 (today). I must admit our stay was pleasant our room was clean and it was very, very quiet. One thing I will agree with the other reviews on were the "tweakers" or "sketchy" people. But, they have to pay their heads down some where too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family