“YUMMY Korean BBQ!”

Cham Soot Gol
Ranked #25 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Took my little sister to a K-Pop concert (BTS) and we were famished by the time the concert was over. We decided to find a Korean BBQ place to eat since we were only in town for the weekend. From the outside it looks a little shady but once you get inside it a whole different world. We found other k-poppers there eating as well and it was packed with people. The wait was minimal and the price was right. All you can eat for $20 each person so with drinks and tip it came out to be $54.31. For starters you get three meats that you select as a table (not individually), once you are done with the first three you can order the next three meats you would like and so on. They are open late so make sure to stop by for a meal. It's worth it!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The barbecue there is really good the people are helpful the prices are reasonable I would go again it's good my son that is 5 years old he liked it

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Walked here from our motel. Ordered the all you can eat BBQ and loved it. Variety of pickled veggies was great and very tasty. Meats were fresh tasting and cooked on the grill was a lot of fun. Sauces and condiments were a great compliment to the meats.

DH does not like chili flavors and he was able to eat most items since the spicy dipping sauces are on the side.

Staff was friendly and very helpful.

I would definitely go back that next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome fopd, and a great selection of meats. Very delicious sides, great staff, great deal. I always recommend this place. Never unsatisfied with it. Great place to stop by if on vacation to Knotts or Disneyland

Reviewed 5 August 2016

When I booked a couple of nights at Besthost Inn, I was kind of excited to discover a KBBQ place right next door. We walked over around 530pm and were seated right away.

The theme of our night seemed to be samgyeopsal. Except for some beef tongue that I ordered, we ate mostly pork. Sadly, this is probably the only place that I've ever had subpar beef tongue. It was chewy and just not the usual tenderness that I've come to expect. Fortunately, everything else was great. We really enjoyed every cut of pork we tried. It may have helped that my girlfriend's brother-in-law did all the grilling. He was quite proficient and cooked everything perfectly.

Best KBBQ? Probably not. But we all walked away satisfied. The service was friendly and on top of things. The banchan was good quality. The gyeran jjim (steamed egg) was fluffy albeit a little salty. The included self-serve ice cream cones were a nice bonus as we took the short walk back to our room.