“Lunch with a dear friend.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 November 2016

The atmosphere was pleasant. The restaurant looked nice. My meal tasted fantastic and my margarita was good. Our server seemed a little too busy and preoccupied. I have had better at other places and at busier times.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

They were very busy at this location our waiter still made us feel like we were his only table..his name was José he was awesome . If you visit here ask for him... definitely a good location

Reviewed 12 September 2016

It is always a long waitbut we got in pretty quickly. Their new deals buy one take one home is very disappointing. Instead of taking one entree home, why not just make one of the second meal free?

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

After not eating at an Olive Garden Restaurant for quite some time we decided to give it a try. The food was surprisingly good, the service was a bit slow and non existent at times though. The foods value for taste was good. This won't be the best Italian food you ever eat, but you should go away full and feeling satisfied. Their bread sticks are still outstanding by the way.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service was the best. Didn't have to tell the staff it was my birthday and we still got treated like V. I. P. over all I had the best experience at Olive Garden today, thank you.