“Best Kalbi soup”

Han Yang Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this place. The wait can be up to 20 minutes, but it's definitely worth it. I highly recommend their kalbi tang and octopus bibimbap. As a bonus, it's in a cute googie style building.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This restaurant is a little different than other Korean restaurant that I have been to, in my opinion. The dishes offered are different. I had the pork donkatsu. The portion was huge. I had to share it with my companion. Its taste was OK. I have had better. I was told that their beef rib soup was their signature dish. I will have to try it the next time

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was packed on a Tuesday evening with Koreans, so we dove into a new experience. Being the only Caucasians there, the lovely waitress explained the menu to us and offered suggestions, which we tried. It was all very flavorful and hot spices could be added from containers on our table. My husband's dish was delicious, my soup came with short ribs on the soup and scissors to cut the meat off the bone. A little bland. Our son loaded his up with spices and loved it.
Try it for something different. Small place, very casual.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

this place was referred by a colleague and they were on spot!
We order take out from this restaurant once a month. The Galbi Tang is AWESOME and we order beef bi bim bap and the pork donkatsu with it. The food is always consistently delicious & fresh. Price is very affordable as the portions are large. Good luck getting a table there as it is very small and can get stuffy. That's why we prefer to call in and take out. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Every time I visit L.A., I eat here. I have eaten here MANY times, namely the beef rib soup and ox knee bone soup. All the dishes I have had here are EXCELLENT. I only wish one of these would open near my home!

Will definitely return every time I visit L.A.