“Consistently good”
Review of Surah Korean BBQ

Surah Korean BBQ
Ranked #63 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The food is consistently good Bibimbob is always good my favorite. The best kim chi as they make their own. The cinnamon tea at the end is nice touch.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I think this is probably the best Korean BBQ restaurant in Orange County. A bit pricier than other places but goo quality meat.

I'm generally not a big fan of restaurants that do both BBQ and sashimi (and sushi) but this restaurant does both well.

Had dinner here tonight including a Combination meat platter (which is actually a good value) but added the prime ggatsul (prime ribeye) which was $50 and pretty small portion. Also had their spicy noodles (bibim nangmyun). The noodles were very good but I don't really understand the watery sauce.

The service was so-so. The wait system seems a bit disorganized as the waitress that we had at the beginning of the meal was assigned to a different zone and no one really seemed on top of it for our table. We got there early for dinner but they had run out of the egg side dish, which was a bit strange as well.

All in all, good restaurant and we will go back.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This place truly blew me away. The food taste so clean. The fish soup was the best I ever had with no fishy flavor at all. The various appetizers where fresh and I have never had Kimchi this fresh in a restaurant here in the US.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Do not order sushi. unworthy of money. not fresh. my friends and I were felted we waste money to eat there. They have new head person in sushi bar, he simple does not know what sushi is all about. Very unprofessional and inexperienced person.
My friend and families will never go there again. They have few better sushi and Korean BBQ places in Fullerton.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I can't believe this place has no reviews yet on TA!!! I took a gamble and took my coworkers here for dinner while in LA for business. We made reservations and showed up not too long before the closing time and were not rushed to finish our food. For the record, I speak Korean so there was no difficulty placing the order, ask for extra stuff, etc. but the servers spoke English just fine. They bring you so many different types of meat and side dishes when you get the BBQ buffet option, it's unreal. There were 5 people in my party and everyone left full and happy and NOT smelling like we've been cooking meat for 2 hours which was fantastic. I'd definitely return here if I'm back in the area!

1  Thank YKL1