“Good service & great sushi! ”
Review of Odori Sushi

Odori Sushi
Ranked #15 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

All you can eat sushi, it was delicious. Egg rolls were awesome & the Golden tiger roll was a must have! Would recommend this to anybody for sure!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on a weekday. $21 for AYCE on a select but varied menu. Just eat all you order as they charge for leftovers, something they mention to you before ordering. Can order off a la carte menu if you prefer. The service is attentive, friendly and fast. I really enjoyed the baked scallop California roll - very tasty! Overall, for AYCE it's a good place for sushi.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Sit down and order AYCE lunch or dinner near Knotts Berry Farm. Recent lunch ($20.99 each) with family. You can order appetizers/ sushi and rolls. Variety and selection on the meager side, Hand rolls included, but few options. You sit down and order from menu rather than serve yourself buffet style. I like this option better, with each order specifically made for you. Many of the rolls are variations of California rolls with additions (i.e. Washington roll is a California roll topped with salmon, special eel roll is California roll topped with eel).
Overall pretty good quality for AYCE. Will return again.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Odori Sushi is one of my favorite sushi buffets. The quality is on the higher end for a buffet, and when you order, everything comes out on a huge platter. The presentation is impressive and the food is really good. The only con is that they have limited seating, no reservations, and often a wait. But the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I just wanted to say I've been here before and it's been pretty good the staff is nice the place is pretty cool but the last time I visited in March I believe it was the 20th I was sick for two days after that odd because it was the only place I hate and a few hours later I wasn't feeling good and you know what comes with all that I don't want to print that but I would just be careful for a future for reference and sometimes a sushi place if it smells like this outside that's not a good sign but like I said for the most part this place is good just be careful what you order