“Fun to build and tasty pizza! ”

Pizza Studio - Buena Park
Ranked #14 of 239 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Italian
Description: You create it, and we make it! At Pizza Studio, we help you "Create Your Masterpiece." Choose from our variety of crusts, specialty sauces, premium meats, and fresh-cut and roasted veggies!
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Came here after seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor and glad we did! Choice of base, cheese and toppings was great and the kids enjoyed building their own. Really reasonable price too and fast service- would highly recommend for a quick, tasty and cheap pizza!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was my first time in one of these. Loved the experience, being able to choose everything and then having it made so quickly. We were there when you buy 2 and get one free which was nice.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We were on vacation and found this place on yelp. What a great surprise! I've been to a few "make your own pizza" places before in Hawaii, Cali, and Virginia but this place was the best by far. I'm not sure if it's the sauce or what, but it was so much tastier than the others I've had in the past. My picky kids loved it too, even if it only had cheese and sauce! We would definitely go again when in the area. Totally recommend!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to come in for a quick, nice lunch on vacation. Would highly recommend this place to anyone! Gluten free option available!

We tried The Beast and a simple cheese pizza. Both amazing! I love picking the toppings as they make it, and the pizzas are done very quickly. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love this place because of the CHOICES! First you choose a crust, then a sauce, and then, any, or all, of the toppings you want! You can even ask for more of a particular topping if that is what you want! Everyone in your party can have their pizza just the way they want it! We always end up eating half and saving half for the next meal. And who doesn't love leftover pizza! The price is decent, and the pizzas are done quickly! My only qualifier would be that the pizzas are thin crust, which I love, but if you are a thick crust, or deep dish pizza lover, this is not for you.