“Food to die for”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Kang Ho-Dong Baekjeong is a Korean BBQ restaurant located in Buena Park, California. We provide an exciting dining experience with delicious food and a cheerful, inviting atmosphere that's great for the whole family.
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I'm always a sucker for great korean bbq, and this place is definitely in my top favorites. Every type of meat I tried here was amazing. I wish I could go back! Don't hesitate to try this place, it's amazing!

1  Thank Maranda A

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The food was good. I'd come back. Went to Mr. BBQ last time I was in LA and I prefer it do the more flavorful meats and better price.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Even though this is a chain, still offers an authentic Korean BBQ. I recommend the brisket and ribs. They are the best

1  Thank José Flávio A
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Thought we were going to a typical Korean BBQ place but tikis more! The set up is different with egg custard, cheese and corn on the side, plus they cook for you!! The food is really good, they refill the side dish before you ask! A must visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank acli
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Nothing stood out is the best way I can describe it. There was nothing wrong with the meat. Both the jowel and pork belly were good quality. However, their mul kimchi was way too sweet and a cold noodle soup was also too sweet. Both should have been more sour than sweet. Simply put the details were lacking. It's also a bit pricey. I'm not quite sure why people wait so long to eat here. We waited over an hour and I can tell you it wasn't worth it.

1  Thank Huck K