See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I stayed here for 11 days in March, the hotel is within walking distance to Knotts berry farm, there's plenty of car parking space, with a reasonable sized pool area. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are your basic 2 star rooms, with a fridge microwave and coffee making facilities, the TV has limited channels. There's free WiFi and a free continental breakfast. Overall its what you'd expect from a 2 star hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Colony Inn, Buena Park, Ca. We take pride in our customer service and hospitality and we want every stay to be a pleasant one. Thank you for your business and please come back again on your next visit to Buena Park Ca.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I like this place! big room s, nice front decks and clean place. And the maids are helpful ..great for couples and family's and they have free breakfast and coffee all day long.refrigerator and microwave in your room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This motel is a nice place to stay if your going to Knotts Berry Farm or in my case Knotts Scary Farm. There was a really nice front desk person, the only thing I found wrong in my room was the walls were a little dirty and there were dirt marks on the door jam in the bathroom, when I told the front desk person he stated he could move me to another room and he would check into how the room was cleaned and would let the owners know how the room was taken care of and the problem would be taken care of. The property was very clean and it has a pool if you go in the summer. There is a Walgreens right next door if you forgot something at home.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The price was good, but that's the few positive things about this place. The bathtub had ants. The faucet was leaking. The safety latch was broken. The curtains covered the AC unit so we had to use shoes to hold the curtains. The location appeared safe. It's a bit run down. The room was big. The breakfast was limited. Their was no decaffeinated coffee. Another positive is it is right next to Knott's Berry Farm. I did tell the front desk about the ants and leaky faucet. I doubt we will return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

lumps in mattress, paint peeling on door, visible filth on baseboard and corner, splatters on walls, gouged toilet seat, no iron, expect you to plunge plugged toilet, breakfast is cold cereal and toast with thick syrup for juice. well worth to stay anywhere else. The man who checked us in was nice, the man on Wednesday morning was a rude jerk. The only positive about this place is free parking. DO NOT ruin your vacation by staying here. You will hardly sleep.

Room Tip: Nightmare. Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family