“My go to BBQ place when I am not sure about the area.”

Dickeys' Barbecue Pit
Ranked #31 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 3 August 2017

every Dickey's is quality and the BBQ is cooked to perfection. The brisket is always quality meat and done just right. Ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender and the free ice cream cone is the best idea.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great menus! Food is being prepared as you go through the the line ordering main entree and your food is delivered very quickly. Located by the movie house, on the outside of the mall.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We really enjoy Dickey's BBQ. Their sandwiches taste great but are a little on the small side. We feel the better deal is their combo plate. You get a choice of meats and sides. And usually have enough left over for a snack. Kids eat free on Sundays. They also have free, serve yourself, soft serve ice cream cones for their customers.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I wasn't familiar with this place but had passed it many times. My daughter loves bar b q and we thought wed give it a try. The menu is posted so you walk up and order. They have variety of different dishes and a daily special. The Menu is pretty basic but the taste is a step above fast food. The quality is better. Its about 10.00 unless you order ribs. Today we got a pulled pork sandwhiches and it came with a side dishes. I got mac and cheese very good and she got the beans. I thought they were very good. They do offer ice cream in the back. Its a bit confusing if its included or not but they have little cups in the back for samples. I'm gonna go back and check out the other sides..

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I really enjoy eating at Dickey's Barbecue Pit. Their pulled pork is very good. It is kinda unusual they refer their meals as meat plates but are not served on plates at all. They are served on paper covered trays. They will have their sauce's on the side so you can put on how much you want. Prices are fair & you get FREE soft serve ice cream. What's not to love about FREE Ice Cream!