“Very accommodating, great service! ”
Review of Rock and Brews

Rock and Brews
Ranked #4 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter chose this restaurant because of the big guitar handle sign. It was really a cool place inside! I was very surprised how accommodating to my order they were the first night we came in. The second night we came in late and only ordered an appetizer... we were given 5 star service as if we were ordering meals. I was so impressed with our server that night (his name started with an A) that I asked for the manager and said what a great job he did. We will definitely be back! This is our restaurant now for when we visit Knott's Berry farm.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Love your craft beer and rock and roll? This is a must! I could spend hours here... Videos on the big screen match the songs, neverending selection of craft beers. A solid menu of pub favorites. Food is standard, good, but nothing stood out as amazing. Fish tacos were a little too spicy, calamari was a little over cooked.
Service was good, and server was very attentive. I'll be back!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and we're very impressed. Not only did our kids live it...but we found the entire menu to be impressive with a great selection. We would absolutely come again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a wide variety of food choices. I went at bight in a week day, and it wasn't that crowded. The area is open, so you don't feel bunched up against other patrons.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great dinner with youngsters and there were many things to choose from on the menu. One diner had a special pizza, with pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeños. Cobb salad was great and a very ample serving. The kids had burgers and liked them very much. The entire group was satisfied with everything and would go back if suggested. Great experience and our server did a fantastic job.