TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It is nice to have a Friday's right outside of Knott's Berry Farm. We went to the park at opening on a very hot day. By lunchtime, we were looking for a cool place to sit down and enjoy a meal. We agreed on Friday's. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed my meal: Parmesan crusted chicken with tomato & mozzarella salad and mac & cheese sides. The kids ate the soft pretzel appetizer and kids cheeseburger meal. My husband had a chicken sandwich.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went here after a long day at Knott's Berry Farm amusement park. Location is across the street and next to Knott's parking lot. Our server (Patrice) was excellent!... Friendly, took our our drink order promptly, and patient with us deciding on our food order. After we ordered, she had to "take lunch" and the handover to another server (Justin) was handled professionally. Justin took great care of us as well... kept drinks full, brought out our food, and checked on us frequently without being annoying. Before we completely finished our meal, Patrice was back and made sure we were taken care of well in her absence. Food was good, typical TGI Friday's, came out to us quickly and hot. Overall, a great experience and a great end to our long day before heading out.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The wait time was a little long, because it is right outside of Knott's Berry Farm, but once you are seated, the service is fast and the food is good. Very nice place to get a good adult drink too.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I can't believe this is a family restaurant. I visited with my family and my kids were very hungry and thirsty. However, no one came to us for order even drink and water after half hour we got a table. When we left no body asked why neither.
Definitely, no recommend there.

1  Thank Ryan K
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here after a long day of fun at Knott's Berry Farm...the food was freshly prepared and our drinks were professionally made... best place to eat and drink...OUTSTANDING!!!!