“Not the freshest Round Table, but clean bathroom”
Review of Round Table Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #360 of 491 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The Round Table menu is pretty standard from one location to the next. In addition to this location, I have been to the one in Belmont Shores, Long Beach and the one on the border of Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. I usually order the gourmet veggie pizza.

Overall, the other two locations might possibly be busier because the ingredients tasted fresher. If that's not the case, than there are some food storage issues at this location. Maybe the refrigerator isn't the correct temperature, food isn't covered correctly, or it has been left out too long. I've been in three times because I was working in the area. I had the personal pan pizza and salad bar. It tasted like leftovers.

Also, the salad bar area was a lot cleaner at the Beach location. I don't recall the salad bar in Long Beach. The salad bar options are good at this location, but the staff seems dismissive about keeping everything fresh and clean.

On all visits, the bathroom was clean. I saw a maintenance worker fixing the toilet, but he left the bathroom clean as usual and it smelled OK. I didn't detect any foul odors, despite the toilet having problems. The tables aren't very clean. I'm not sure how the bathroom ended up being the only clean area in the place because nobody likes cleaning a bathroom, but that's how it is.

Date of visit: October 2012