“Okay, but not great for the price”
Review of Ribs USA

Ribs USA
Ranked #236 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We went for dinner after buying a groupon. We were very excited as we had wanted to try it for quite some time! Even for the Groupon price it was expensive! It was a full rack price and you received a small half rack of ribs. They tasted like they were heated in the microwave, no stickiness to the rib sauce at all!! The sides were good, but the ribs were a huge disappointment. Would not go back even with a half price offer.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Ribs USA used to be a favourite of Bob Hope and Jay Leno when he did the Tonight Show out of Burbank and occasionally still drops by.

Great ribs and Brandon the Banker and the baby backs can't ever be beat.

Love the homemade BBQ beans and coleslaw.

1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I've been there a couple of times and not been impressed. The food is tasty, but not what I was hoping for. Service is a little too casual. It's okay, but maybe once or twice a year is plenty.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Very small restaurant like a cafe you would find on route 66 on a small town. Nothing fancy. Almost across from Warner Bros studios.
Tender baby back ribs, and chicken wings sold by the pound! Sides are the traditional ones, skip the macaroni,
Veteran owned and discount given with I D.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

After picking up concert tickets, my husband and I wanted to eat something quick and get it to go, so we ran across the street to Ribs USA. I ordered the BLT sandwich with a side of fries and he ordered baby back ribs with bbq beans. OMG, while heading up to San Francisco, he fed me a few pieces of his ribs and they are sooooo tender practically falling of the bone! I wanted to turn back and reorder. My BLT was very yummy and the fries wasn't greasy at all. Would highly recommend going to Ribs USA.

Been to Ribs USA? Share your experiences!