“Good food at a fare price”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 451 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Had New Years Eve dinner here. It was not super crowded and we had wonderful service. I had the lobster mac and cheese which was delicious and my husband had the chicken snitzel. We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Honestly, you expect the food to just be ok in a brewery restaurant, but the food here was inedible. I cannot remember a meal in my life that I actually left appetizers on the plate, but we did here. The experience started out pleasant enough, with our waitress also bringing us beer samples with our beer orders. But then the crappy appetizers came. Horrible artichoke dip, and the worst starter I've ever had in my life, ahi nachos. These were nothing but a giant plate of wonton chips, with a very tiny amount of tiny tuna pieces, and a disgusting orange sauce. Gross. The three of us looked at each other like really? When our waitress noticed our dissatisfaction, she not only left the plates on the table, but proceeded to ignore us the rest of the meal. Unfortunately, she did bring my sausage plate, three overcooked bratwurst that were like eating pieces of garden hose. I understand that a kitchen can have an off night, but the cold shoulder from the waitress is what really topped it off. Never again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Close walk from Hilton. Virginia was very nice despite being very busy. Beer was good. The kale and quinoa salad was very tasty, as we're the nachos (yes, I realize the salad was to appease the fact I went for nachos). Great atmosphere and relaxing visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Food was good, service was great. We didn't try any of the beers. Fish/chips and salmon plates for dinner. No complaints.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a little hang over. Needed some pick me up food and drinks and we got it. The best part was the service the Waitress was really nice and helpful. The manager was very helpful also. Great place I can’t wait to go back!