“Great Service”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This place was just a couple of blocks from our hotel so we stopped in for a quick dinner. We shared the fish & chips and it was more than two of us could eat.

The atmosphere was congenial and service from Katie was excellent.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nice restaurant, good beer. Staff was very accommodating. Garlic Fries...must MUST try. Tasty! Kobe Cheeseburger was great as well

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Gordon Biersch is a great place for beer and food, I like their beers, particularly the Marzen. While I was there I was offered a complementary sampler, which was a nice touch. I had the chicken tacos in lettuce, which was very tasty, as was the fish and chips. Service was good. Avoid the margaritas, average.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Had New Years Eve dinner here. It was not super crowded and we had wonderful service. I had the lobster mac and cheese which was delicious and my husband had the chicken snitzel. We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Honestly, you expect the food to just be ok in a brewery restaurant, but the food here was inedible. I cannot remember a meal in my life that I actually left appetizers on the plate, but we did here. The experience started out pleasant enough, with our waitress also bringing us beer samples with our beer orders. But then the crappy appetizers came. Horrible artichoke dip, and the worst starter I've ever had in my life, ahi nachos. These were nothing but a giant plate of wonton chips, with a very tiny amount of tiny tuna pieces, and a disgusting orange sauce. Gross. The three of us looked at each other like really? When our waitress noticed our dissatisfaction, she not only left the plates on the table, but proceeded to ignore us the rest of the meal. Unfortunately, she did bring my sausage plate, three overcooked bratwurst that were like eating pieces of garden hose. I understand that a kitchen can have an off night, but the cold shoulder from the waitress is what really topped it off. Never again!