“Trip advisor comes to the rescue.”
Review of Bistro Provence - CLOSED

Bistro Provence
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

A Disneyland, Universal Studios vacation from Northern California and we need food. A family of four with thirteen year old twins. Where to eat? Enough mediocre food from the theme parks. Starving for good food and good atmosphere. And we found it here. Very friendly staff, with very good food. A nice selection from the menu to satisfy everyone. A great place to relax and enjoy a very nice meal.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner. The food was excellent as was the service. I had the lamb chops. Very good. It is wise to have reservations on weekends and don't be turned off by the strip mall location.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have heard for years by so many people how wonderful this restaurant is, and last night I finally went! Now, I am SO SORRY I didn't go sooner. What a great experience!! This is now my new FAVORITE place in Burbank and I will take all my friends and family whenever they visit! I just can't say enough about it. The food was outstanding, the staff was so friendly, and the owner is lovely gentleman! What a great night out!!! :) Thank You! :)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Yes, it is in a strip Mall and it doesn't look like much from the outside. But it's what"s inside that counts. It truly is a Bistro in both decor and menu. This is a great restaurant with a wonderful staff and great food. Every time we eat here we're always make to feel like their happy to us. The menu is varied and has something for everybody. Our last time here I started with the Mussels and Chorizo, my wife had the Lentil soup both a taste treat. I had the Lamb Chops with root vegetables, prepared perfectly, my wife had the Lobster Ravioli and loved them. The desserts were very tasty both my wife's Chocolate Cake and my Creme Brulee. The wine list is well rounded. This is one of our favorites.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is the third time I've eaten at Bistro Provence and I've enjoyed it all three times. It is located in a strip mall and the curtains on the door make it look like it's closed, but take the plunge and go inside. The decor inside is much better==like a bit of Paris. I had the onion soup which was good, not great, but not overly salty which I prefer. They brought a taster bowl of the carrot ginger soup for my friend. She said it was good (although she would not have chosen it.) I had then had the crab and avocado salad which was delicious. The crab was fresh and I liked the avocado and the dressing. There were scallions on top which was a nice crunchy contrast to the soft crab and avocado. My friend had the bass picata which was really tasty. We didn't have room for dessert. (They have a locals special daily which is four courses. The price varies depending on the entree but it seemed that this was what many people were choosing.) The people at the next table shared everything--including having the onion soup divided into two bowls which was really nice of the management.