“Don’t miss it! ”

Price range: US$21 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paloma Ave
Transit: Burlingame trolley stops a block away from the restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a find! Loved my Greek Salad and my Baba ganoush. I walked in and couldn’t be happier I did. Such a pleasant couple who couldn’t do enough for me. This will be my no. 1 next time I am in town.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Walked past this place and decided to give it a try. Glad we did! I love Baba Ghanoush dip, but a lot of places don’t make it smoky enough. It was made perfectly here!! The fettuccine with salmon was really tasty, and the kofta were great too - not oily or fatty at all! Super friendly and informative service staff too.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank laurabV5370ZJ
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

Locals celebrating and families getting together filled this small Restaurant but there was a two person table empty. Vegetarian options were perfect - lentil soup and zucchini patties with tzakiki. Both delicious.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank pixtip
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Restaurant is run by friendly couple who will be happy to meet your needs. Small, storefront location is convenient and low key. This was our fourth visit in as many years and, if ever near SFO airport would go out of our way just to eat here.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Had dinner on Sunday night. Two of us were seated immediately and greeted by a lovely server. Good start. Ordered the Hummus and Tzatziki--comes with bread, olive oil, and Lavash. The Hummus ($5) was good, nice flavor. The Tzatziki ($5)was good but had an odd glue vs. yogurt appears. Tasted ok.. but the glue thing was a bit off-putting. My friend and I both had grilled salmon ($19.95) with extra salad and no rice. The meal took a long time to get to us and when it arrived the salad was wayyy overdressed and almost hours or day old in appearance. They grated some fresh carrot on top to liven it up. The salmon was good and had a butter/caper sauce on the top. My friend had wine ($6)..good price and ok selection.
I was craving Greek/ Mediterranean food..and was disappointed by the food we had.
Street parking only. Good for those that need a wheelchair or handicap access.

Date of visit: November 2018