“Fun factory visit to It's It”

It's It Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Burlingame
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We wanted to visit the factory of this well known chocolate covered cookie ice cream sandwich. The showroom is small and they sell all the regular flavors of It's It, as well as their seasonal flavors. The advantage of buying from the factory is that the It's It are very fresh and there is a better choice of flavors. It's fun to visit at lease once and maybe go back for the flavor selections.

All reviews
"box"
"store"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place and how we can make up our own box set of the different flavors.
And also the workers were really
Nice and helpful

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Can't miss seeing it off the 101. It's easy to walk away with a bunch of ice cream treats as well as It's It logo items. Left there giddy with ice cream sandwiches in my It's it tote with my It's it coffee mug and It's it sticker.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

George Whitney invented this San Francisco original in 1928. Since then people have been enjoying the ice cream sandwich and the wonderful flavors you can choose. It has special memories for me because I remember Playland at the Beach where it was invented. It is very much like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. I like to keep a supply on hand.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Since I grew up in the Bay Area, I remember It's It ice cream from my youth! I no longer live in the area, but had to stop by to at least get a treat & a shirt. Small store & friendly staff. I wish I could've gotten a case to take with me but it would be ice cream soup on my 5 hour flight to the Midwest. Still as good as I remember them.