“Wowzers! So yummy!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Burlingame
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My expectations were low seeing that I was entering what looks like a worn down store on a dead end road. And HELLO, I was just purchasing an ice cream sandwhich.....well let me eat my words! I had a Cappuccino It's It and had to stop in my tracks and sit on the curb to enjoy this amazing treat! The flavor of the ice cream and oatmeal cookie was perfection. Let me just add that my two friends who were with me each had one as well (Strawberry and Vanilla). Their reactions were the same as mine! Make the time to stop by and grab one of these treats!

2  Thank Aloha T
"sf"
"items"
"bay"

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We wanted to visit the factory of this well known chocolate covered cookie ice cream sandwich. The showroom is small and they sell all the regular flavors of It's It, as well as their seasonal flavors. The advantage of buying from the factory is that the It's It are very fresh and there is a better choice of flavors. It's fun to visit at lease once and maybe go back for the flavor selections.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place and how we can make up our own box set of the different flavors.
And also the workers were really
Nice and helpful

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Can't miss seeing it off the 101. It's easy to walk away with a bunch of ice cream treats as well as It's It logo items. Left there giddy with ice cream sandwiches in my It's it tote with my It's it coffee mug and It's it sticker.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

George Whitney invented this San Francisco original in 1928. Since then people have been enjoying the ice cream sandwich and the wonderful flavors you can choose. It has special memories for me because I remember Playland at the Beach where it was invented. It is very much like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. I like to keep a supply on hand.