The Anza Hotel(Calabasas)
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$207
US$189
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
Homewood
US$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$142
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hampton.com
Best Western Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$148
US$144
Hotels.com
All reviewsmalibu canyonpepperdine universitygoodnite innsafe arearooms are cleanfront desk staffla areabudget hotelminute drivefree wifiwould stay againwithin walking distancecoffee makermini fridgestarbucksfreewayalbertsons
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights last week and had a great experience. I was a little nervous because the price was so good. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. It was nice and quiet, we couldn't hear the people in the adjacent rooms. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Kristie S.,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Extended my stay with two extra nights. I got a handicap room due to no other available. Big room, but pretty narrow by the bedside, which I can't quite understand how a wheelchair user can manage. Right next to the highway so a lot of traffic noise. Good parking, very nice and helpful staff. Pool area was quiet and relaxing, but the pool should have been heated. It was icewater. Great location, just 1 minute walk to everything. I felt safe in the area, calm little town. The pricing was perfect. 20 minute drive to Malibu beaches.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Merethe M,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

For the price I cannot think of a better deal than this property. I felt safe, its in a beautiful area with easy access to the beach, to the Ventura area and also in close proximity to The San Fernando Valley. The office staff were exceptional in their kindness, understanding and efficiency. They bent over backwards to make my stay extremely pleasant. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Inexpensive, safe, close to restaurants, stores as well as large stores such as Target and WalMart. The staff are lovely and I had privacy. It was very homey.
Cynthia Bridges Ross

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool and in the middle and back of the hotel are the most private and very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Cynthia B.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice comments. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff I know they will greatly appreciate it. We all look forward to your next visit when you return to our area.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Sydney and the other gentleman at the desk were so friendly and Helpful. I was in a rush and tired so the easy check in was appreciated. I am always Dancing at the Canyon Club or going to Malibu so this location is perfect. Great Pool too!!!!

Room Tip: I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who does not want to spend a ton, yet wants to be close to all.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Smartshopper_10,

Thank you for your kind review. We will be sure to share your comments with our Front Desk staff members. And that sounds like a lot of fun at the Canyon Club! Its our great pleasure to assist you with your hotel accommodation needs.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Travel there often. Best value in Calabasas. Highway noise is a little loud. They are currently under remodeling and the 101 Freeway can be loud. But I requested a room away from noise and was accommodated. Front Desk staff Sydney and Rachelle do a fine job!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

NPinfo,
Thank you for taking the time time to comment on your stay and for being a valued repeat guest. We greatly appreciate your choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn and we look forward to your future return.