I've stayed at the Good Nite Inn many times over the years. It's consistently pleasant, the staff helpful, the rooms clean. Unlike Motel 6, these rooms have dresser drawers, more space and a rack to hang clothes. All the rooms have small refrigerators - a recent addition and a good one! It's a short walk to Starbucks, Vons grocery store and fast food, and it's just over the hills (through the canyon) from Malibu, the ocean and Pepperdine University. Make reservations early as it gets filled up, especially if Pepperdine is having an event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome To Good Nite Inn Calabasas Near Malibu, Santa Monica and LA A Cozy and Affordable Hotel in Calabasas Only a short drive away from Malibu, Pepperdine University, Santa Monica and bustling LA: an ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Upon arriving, you will discover warm and inviting rooms that look over a wide, elongated pool. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guests at the Good Nite Inn hotel in Calabasas enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Lobby, guest laundry services, and relaxing, Calabasas accommodations with spacious beds, flat screen TV with variety of cable channels, and Free wireless internet. Free parking is available, limited to one vehicle per room. We apologize for the inconvenience, no oversized trucks, trailers, or recreational vehicles are permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas