This hotel is not the Waldorf but is a clean, neat and no frills hotel. Our room was not big but big enough. The pool looked good but we didn't have time to swim. Coffee in the morning, but not breakfast. Stairs to the second level but no elevator. Parking was easy and there are restaurants in the area. It's in a safe area. The price was certainly very good. At this time the building is being updated. We will certainly stay here again when visiting our relatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome To Good Nite Inn Calabasas Near Malibu, Santa Monica and LA A Cozy and Affordable Hotel in Calabasas Only a short drive away from Malibu, Pepperdine University, Santa Monica and bustling LA: an ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Upon arriving, you will discover warm and inviting rooms that look over a wide, elongated pool. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guests at the Good Nite Inn hotel in Calabasas enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Lobby, guest laundry services, and relaxing, Calabasas accommodations with spacious beds, flat screen TV with variety of cable channels, and Free wireless internet. Free parking is available, limited to one vehicle per room. We apologize for the inconvenience, no oversized trucks, trailers, or recreational vehicles are permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas