“A Frequent Visitor”

Good Nite Inn - Calabasas
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Calabasas
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Let me me first say, that I can stay at any hotel I care to. In my line of work, I am reimbursed for the stay, regardless of the cost. I stay at The Good Nite Inn in Calabasas for three reasons....Rachel, Dominique, and Vanessa. These three ladies always make me feel at home. Welcoming me with big smiles, always by name, no different than 5 star hotels I have spent $500+ in. I've stayed at The Huntley, The Malibu beach Inn and Shutters...none of them match the service. They don't even come close. The Hotel is comfortable and clean, which you may expect, but the service provided by these ladies is second to none....including hotels for 3 and 4 times the cost. It's easy to get to. close to the 101, Malibu, restaurants, everything else. Don't be mislead by the reasonable prices...It's not home, but it's damn close.

Room Tip: First floor preferred...no elevators
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Joe A.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very fortunate to have great team members who enjoy providing exceptional, caring and friendly service to all our guests every day. I will make sure to share your great praise to Rachel, Dominique and Vanessa I know they will be delighted with the special and well deserved recognition you have given them.

Greg Wolf, General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2017

From the moment I arrived I was greeted with warm welcomes and outstanding service … without me asking, one of the young ladies went above and beyond and carried my bag to the 2nd floor. My room was very comfortable … very spacious with everything I needed in the way of coffee maker, hairdryer, fridge etc … and it was so quiet I could hear a pin drop ! Good lighting throughout the room and comfy bed and pillows. The housekeeping and maintenance standards are excellent. I was extremely happy with the quality of the air conditioning … definitely did the job on a humid night ! The bathroom renovation is lovely – bright, modern, with an eco-friendly toilet ( water efficient) and having a tub was an added bonus. Good location for local restaurants and supermarket.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jane H
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Jane H.,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest. We are delighted you noticed and appreciated the newly renovated bathroom and amenities in your room. I will be sure to pass on your very nice compliments to our dedicated and hard working staff, I know they will greatly appreciate the special recognition you gave them.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have stayed at the Good Nite Inn in Calabasas many times. Each time I have been very happy with my accommodations and especially happy with the front desk staff. They are wonderful. My dealings have been with Dominica and Dominque (outstanding representatives of the property). The rest of the front desk staff I have dealt with are excellent also. I enjoy the feel of this hotel and they take good care of me. It is like a "home away from home". Your hotel is great but it is equally about the representatives of your hotel and I have to tell you - YOU STRUCK GOLD!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Slidht,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for being a loyal Good Nite Inn guest. I will
be sure to share your very nice comments about our great team members Dominique and Dominica I know they will be delighted by the special recognition you have given them. We look forward to your future return visits.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I needed a room for a quick trip for a memorial service for a buddy. It was the cheapest close to where I had to be. The staff at the front desk were great. I called a couple days before arriving to ask for early check-in and a ground floor room due to recent knee replacement. I got both. Thanks

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Mike W.,
Please accept of condolences on the loss of your friend. And thank you for your kind comments. It was our pleasure to assist you in time of need.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Was supposed to be a one day round trip, but circumstances turned my trip into a two night stay. Needed a last minute room in Calabasas and the Good Nite Inn was my only option for 20 miles. It was also convenient as it is next door to my client's HQ.
Got a room on the 2nd floor (no elevator as far as I know). There was some road noise from the freeway and Agora Road, but with the A/C fan on the white noise masked anything that might wake you up. Room was small with a comfortable queen size bed. Bathroom was also small but adequate. Everything was very clean. They are sprucing up the outside with fresh paint so there was a stairway blocked off temporarily. Overall it was adequate for my stay and was almost half the price of most chain hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool (courtyard).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Twather13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are finishing up on extensive interior and exterior renovations. We renovated and updated many of our guest bathrooms, replaced most of our guest room furnishings and all of our guest room carpeting. On the exterior we replaced all the roofing and most of the siding and all of the stairways. We hope you will return after renovations are completed to see many improvements.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Calabasas
The Anza Hotel
#2 of 3 in Calabasas
Malibu
Malibu Beach Inn
Malibu Beach Inn
#1 of 6 in Malibu
South San Fernando Valley
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles

Been to Good Nite Inn - Calabasas? Share your experiences!