“OMG happy hour”

Johnny's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #16 of 47 Restaurants in Calistoga
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Description: Johnny's is a full service restaurant with a sports bar and separate charcuterie & oyster bar. Hours of operation are from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM serving breakfast, lunch & dinner daily.
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We came for happy hour (4-6:30). The place was packed and the game was on. The drinks came quickly and the price could not be beat! Although we didn't eat, the menu looked simple, tasty, and so affordable! I would definitely return here next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This place feels exactly like a place with a captive audience that doesn’t have to earn its own way. Attached to the Mount View Hotel. Service all but non-existent. Food OK. Certainly unremarkable. Prices set as if they think they’re a 5-star joint in Manhattan.

I’d say the most useful thing we can tell you is we were given a $20 Breakfast voucher for each night in the hotel. We didn’t use them all.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My boyfriend and I needed to find a late night place for dinner lastThursday night. We had floated in our hotel's geyser swimming pool until 9:30pm. After our swim we were both starving. Our lovely hotel we were staying at restaurant was winding down for the evening and could not seat us. I asked the hostess for a recommendation if anything was still open. By now it was 10:30pm. The gal mentioned Johnny's in the Mt. View Hotel. I knew exactly where that was and we rushed over. We were greeted kindly and they let us know they did not close until 11pm. We split a wonderful salad along with few sliders. It was exactly what we needed to take the edge off our hunger along with a few cocktails. They did not rush us in the least in fact I saw another couple come in after us. We so appreciated their hospitality. The food was great and the atmosphere the best. We will go back to Johnny's at a later date. Thank you for great food and service!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were looking for a place in Calistoga where we could watch the OSU-PSU football game last week. Johnny's was perfect. They set us up in a corner with our own tv and we just ate and drank for hours!! All the food was great...we had sliders, wings, cobb salad, beer and wine.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We ate in the bar side, at one of the tables. Service was good and you could order from the bar menu as well as the full restaurant menu. My husband selected the wagyu burger with applewood smoked bacon, with fries. It had heirloom tomatoes and lettuce on the side and was very good. I selected an entree from the full menu, Jaegerschnitzel. I thought the dish, which came with spaetzles and mushrooms was a little greasy. The schnitzel was tender but was under seasoned as it didn’t have much flavor. Next time I’d try another item from the bar menu. Prices are reasonable. Full bar available.