“Satisfied”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stopped by with group of 8 recently and all by accident basically. We saw the sign and decided to try. All my clients were happy and they know food. I do understand some reviews below from people from Texas etc. but to put this place down with one star is just not fair. My group had different meals, from tri-tip to sandwiches and they were all very happy. I was satisfied with my meal too. I think in between all the fancy and pricey restaurants in Napa, this is good place to have a lunch. Service was fast, friendly and the price is fair.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I visited here whilst in calistoga on holiday, i found it to be of very poor quality, the tri tip was very tough and not well seasoned. The service was very poor, i found the staff to be particularly rude. I thought this place is just a tourist trap. The smell of smoke lures you in too.
The baked beans were the only good part for me.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

When we go wine tasting we usually go to one of the cult wineries near St Helena and then head to Buster's for a palate cleanser between wine tastings..........Our favorite approach is to get the Combo Meat platter and then everyone shares taking a few nuggets of pure BBQ glory...........As someone who grew up in the Fort Worth-Dallas area I know great BBQ and Buster's puts many of my Texas BBQ favorites to shame.........the key to Buster's I think is that the meat is never dried out........It's just great BBQ with great flavors and a great sitting!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

very good. a must have if you love bar b q food. so good and great variety with the sauces. out of this world delicious

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick bite after visiting a vineyard. Buster's looked like a legit BBQ joint but we were disappointed. For what you pay for, you don't get much quality food and it isn't very good. I think I had better sauce and pulled pork at Costco. The sides are tiny and overly sweet and salty. The chicken was decent but there was hardly any meat. I wanted to enjoy it so much but it wasn't in the cards.