“Great coffee”
Review of Yo El Rey Roasting

Yo El Rey Roasting
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Calistoga
Reviewed 16 July 2017

What can I say, quirky, great coffee, welcoming and engaging staff and we met the artist whose work graced the walls. A smashing visit, we enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I popped in here for a coffee and a chai latte to go. My chai was very good. I can't recall what type of coffee drink my sister was looking for, but they didn't have it. Interesting art on the walls.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This place is tucked away from the main street but still got vey busy. Some great local art on the walls and the coffee was good.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Unfriendly service that did not seem to want our business. Coffee pretty good though despite the unfriendly service, but we won't be going back.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We were expecting quality coffee at this quaint roaster, but we were disappointed. Around the corner we found better coffee for less money. The server/barista seemed confused but was polite and excited about the coffee. But it fell short and it was overpriced.

1  Thank 254grhs