“Yo El Rey Roasting”
Review of Yo El Rey Roasting

Yo El Rey Roasting
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Calistoga
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Awesome local brewing coffee! around the corner of the Main street. I tried cappuccino double-shot. Wow, it did perk me up.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you don't like burnt coffee, then this is the coffee shop for you.
This was the only coffee shop with awesome medium roast coffee.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Tasty coffee. Just had the house blend and it was perfect. Barista was professional, very polite and friendly. Better than Starbucks.
They also have delicious scones.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

What can I say, quirky, great coffee, welcoming and engaging staff and we met the artist whose work graced the walls. A smashing visit, we enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I popped in here for a coffee and a chai latte to go. My chai was very good. I can't recall what type of coffee drink my sister was looking for, but they didn't have it. Interesting art on the walls.