“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My friend and I recently had a delicious lunch here - absolutely perfect. We started with a beet salad (the pickled fennel was amazing), and she had the roast beef sandwich and I had the chicken sandwich. It was a perfect combination of flavors - taking a typically "basic" sandwich and making it absolutely yummy.
Because lunch was so good, we decided to also have the homemade desserts. We had the chocolate lava cake and the carrot cake - OMG. Really delicious (especially the cream cheese ice cream).

The chef has a special knack for putting the right combination of tastes together using classic meals that would please even someone like my father (a Fox-loving, palette of a 4-year old, 70+ man that I do love, despite his political views).

On top of this, we had wonderful service from Krista (?) and even the man refilling our water/bussing the table was lovely - when my friend asked for black tea, and they only had earl grey tea (which she dislikes), he went ACROSS THE STREET to get her a different type of tea. Who does this? (They do.)

Plus I was given a special take-home gift of the pickled fennel since I was so deeply in love with it (I have a history of falling in love with certain foods; seeing a therapist.).

Such a friendly and nice restaurant with excellent food. Kudos!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Recently went back to this place...last time there was over 20 years ago. Still has very nice wine selection. Lobster Bisque soup very nice. Lamb shank also still good.
Quiet place. Nice staff.
Good quality.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great little bistro on the main street of Calistoga. It started with exemplary service from the front of house lady - very friendly and attentive and provided complimentary ice water and bread.
For lunch I had the Salmon and Greens salad which really hit the spot.
An excellent all round experience.
2016

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Our Once-a-Week local spot. Know the owners & all he staff as generous & friendly. Menu limited but with interesting daily add-ons. Always welcomed!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stumbled on All Seasons while I was intended to go to another restaurant in Calistoga. I'm glad I ducked in. I had lunch there. Nice atmosphere, white table cloths, etc., but not stuffy. Had the burger for lunch, which was quite tasty (and large!). Service was friendly and attentive. About my only gripe was a diet Coke runs $4. That seems exorbitant for anywhere outside of AT&T Park. Regardless, it was a decent lunch destination that I may revisit if I find myself in Calistoga again.