“An Asian restaurant among vineyards!”

Soo Yuan Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling through wine country and went to Soo Yuan for lunch. The hot and sour soup was decent. Their Wong tong soup was good. It is a quaint little place in the middle of the town and there is three hour parking in front and across the street from it. Overall it was decent.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My wife and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Calistoga. We chose Soo Yuan for dinner our first night there. The cuisine was not tasty, and over priced. I recommend not patronizing this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My family visited this restaurant and was very impressed with the quality of this place. Very authentic and service were excellent. Some of us were vegetarian and they even changed the menu to cater our needs. Love their one of kind egg drop soup with tofu, garlic and onions/chives! Excellent taste!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The service is good, the food is good, and the prices are reasonable. It is not a fancy restaurant, but a typical mom and papa hole in the wall that fills its purpose.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Pleasant service which was attentive. Mostly old standards done well. Reasonable beer and wine prices. Good pot-stickers, good won ton soup, and good mango pudding.