All reviews beer tasting toilet stalls granola continental breakfast plums the main street only stayed one night first floor other guests love this place groupon sink wines napa heating conditioner accommodations
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I really like this hotel. The decor is simple but vibey. The rooms and facilities were nice and clean. The bed was firm and comfortable.

And, it's above a great restaurant with awesome craft beers.

Only drawback is that the street noise carries up late into the evening. That's only a problem because I'll want the windows open and fan on for a nice evening breeze (no AC is no problem) and that means he noise carries right in.

So... I have no qualms about staying here during the week... Might think twice on a weekend when folks stay at the bars later and the noise will keep you up (unless you are at the bars, in which case party on).

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Stopped in Calistoga to enjoy an afternoon and rest before heading up the coast to Mendocino for a long weekend. This place isn't cheap, but what in Calistoga is? The rooms are clean, fresh, and nicely appointed. They each have a sink, but the toilets/showers are in shared bathrooms (M and F) down the hall. So what? It's fun! Plus, this place has a great bar/restaurant as well as being located centrally along the main street so you can walk to lots of places during your visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We stayed for one night using a Groupon. Now I must admit I was rather nervous about my stay prior to arrival however once I checked in every worry I had faded away. The check in process was quick and easy. not only did we receive an exceptional rate we also got 20% off of dinner at the restaurant they have on sight ( PHENOMENAL), a complimentary beer tasting ( a very nice change of pace after a day of cab's pinot's and merlot's) and a complimentary wine tasting across the street. This place is very clean and surprisingly up to date given the age of the property. Its on Lincoln Ave the main street in Calistoga, and is conveniently located to CA29 and all of their wineries. Overall I was very well impressed. If you get the opportunity try the restaurant on site the polenta and lamb shank will make you weep actual tears I promise you!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

We took a break from some of the well known mega wineries to eat at this local restaurant and brewery. It was a beautiful day in their gardens and the sandwiches and burgers were amazing. We also did the beer sampler and were impressed by the quality.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We had a pleasant afternoon stop here - at the outdoor patio - to enjoy this cool, shady spot on an otherwise warm day. Owing to the heat, we chose to sample their house brews, and we were happy we did. The small pizza was gourmet and mouth watering. I hope to bring more friends next time, to share in the relaxing atmosphere.

Date of stay: March 2015