“Great variety”

Napa Valley Brewing Co
Ranked #33 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Liked that the beers were not all the same. I enjoyed the smoky lager and even the IPA (which I'm generally not much of a fan). Nice break and lovely spot for lunch.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I tried the beer flight which and thought all the beers were very good but the blackberry pale ale is absolutely awesome!! As for food we had the crab cakes which were exceptional! There was a local guy there that frequents the place and he was enjoyable! He said all the food there was fantastic and the ribeye is to die for....

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We have been here several times over the past couple of years and the food and service have always been great. The beers are good and the wine list excellent.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

After a long day we stopped in at the Inn and Brewing company for a couple of craft beers. I had an IPA and and a Red Ale that were both outstanding. check them out, it's a lot of fun and good beer. They also have live music and a patio area.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

didn't really visit the brewery, as we were there for dinner at the " INN' " - ordered the beer flight though and was impressed ! not bad ! enough booze for my hubby and I to share through out the meal. well he could have drank all 6 but we already had enough wine during the day !