“Mmmm....coffee!”

Add it.
Cafe San Marco
Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Located in the historic Downtown Calistoga. Offering delicious espresso drinks, coffee, homemade baked goods & ice cream, and much more!
Reviewed 26 April 2016

The owner happened to be working the night I went in. He was really nice and gave me a recommendation for dinner. I ordered a white mocha and it was very good. This is place is teeny, so your stuff should be ordered to go. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank HellaNorCal82

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

The double espresso I ordered was fantastic! My friend also ordered an Americano, which was also superb! It's tiny, and offers yummy treats, as well as a plethora of coffee choices! If you're walking around Calistoga, pop in and grab a delicious cup of Jo!

1  Thank Marcey D
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Excellent Goodies! I don't know what the reviewer above is talking about, I wouldn't take much merit to that.

1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Coffee was lukewarm and blah tasting. The barista could hardly be disturbed to serve us and we were the only ones in the café. Pastries looked tired