Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$199
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$232
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$199
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
US$227
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Fanny's Bed and Breakfast(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$185
The Craftsman Inn(Calistoga)
US$279
US$194
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$449
US$329
US$307
Priceline
US$1,340
US$1,054
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,386/night.

1,058 results
All reviewssolbar restaurantsol barmudslide treatmentmud slideexercise classescruiser bikesthe lemon ricotta pancakesmichelin starwine countryspa poolnapa valleymain poolturn down servicefitness centerprivate patiosilverado trailcomplimentary bikes
Reviewed 7 October 2015

This place is amazing. For you Bay Area locals who think, "I don't know, it seems a little ex." It's worth it. For you out-of-town honeymooners who say, "I don't know, it's not in Napa." Go stay in Napa, so my pool doesn't get overcrowded :)

Seriously though, this place is great. My husband and I have considered joining the club, since we frequent the Solbar, and occasionally treat ourselves to a weekend stay and/or spa day. Solage is THE place to go when you need to get away from the SF fog. Year round, it's a nice place to stay. The spa+baths are excellent, the food is excellent, the service excellent. Rooms cozy. Love it.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angelathomason
Marcus M, General Manager at Solage, an Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear angelathomason,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I greatly appreciate your kind remarks of our spa, restaurant, and hotel. I am pleased and thankful to read that you and your husband continue to join us for trips out of the city and weekend getaways.

I very much look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I'll have to review again using my full keyboard but it means so much to me (to us, my wife included) that I need to do this now. We adore Solage... we came as part of a work sponsored vacation and have been transformed by the beauty, serenity, luxury, sincere and delicate, attentive and lovely staff, I could go on. And all these accolades despite the fact that many who work here have been devastated by the recent wildfires.

I cannot say enough now, a second review will follow, but simply thank you for giving us a lovely week!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank seatourist
Marcus M, General Manager at Solage, an Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear seatourist,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review you've left on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to read that you found your stay so relaxing and the environment so welcoming and luxurious. I would also like to thank you for you kind words regarding our staff. I am honored to have such a wonderful team at Solage Calistoga.

I look forward to welcoming you both back in the very near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I'd recommend this place with a few comments and caveats. First off, they aren't as polished as they should be. Upon arrival, nobody greeted us at valet and it wasn't immediately clear where to go. After wandering a bit, we found reception but had to wait to check in. I had mentioned to them during a previous call that we were on our honeymoon but at no point during our stay was this recognized. The attendants at the pool were either very helpful or totally absent. It was almost weird. The inconsistency of this place is impressive. Also, housekeeping came to our room each day at 8:30am and 5:30pm. As those times are the only times we are almost guaranteed to be there, i found it very odd. By the end of our visit, we just passed on room service and left the privacy sign up 24hrs a day. Now the good stuff. Pool was
Great, rooms were clean, room service was quick, spa was amazing, and sol bar had good food and even better drinks. We would go back if we got a good deal but management should refine what it means to run a $600+ per night resort. Expectations are high and you should meet them. Overall though, give it a shot and see what you think.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thestresser
Marcus M, General Manager at Solage, an Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Thestresser,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. Although I am pleased that you enjoyed Solbar and our spa, I am sorry to learn that the service was inconsistent and not to your expectations. I would love to learn more about your experience and sincerely hope you will contact me by email at sc.executiveoffice@solagehotels.com or by calling 707.226.0800.

I hope to speak with you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2015

My husband and I stayed at Solage for 5 nights after getting married in Napa. The property is extremely private and quiet, which was perfect. The mineral pool at the spa is very relaxing, which the main pool can get a little loud/crowded on the weekends. The rooms are separate huts, which adds to the privacy. We loved being able to open the doors to our patio every morning while relaxing in the complementary spa robes. The shower had the natural pebble flooring, which is a nice touch. Added bonuses are the Michelin rated Solbar, Spa Solage, and the free to rent Benz convertibles. I fear now that we have been spoiled and will have to return to Solage for all future Napa trips.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jaime J

Dear Jaime J,

Congratulations on your wedding, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your honeymoon with us at Solage Calistoga!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our private and quiet settings, Spa Solage, Solbar, and our Mercedes program.

I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2015

A first rate hotel. Perfect for couples or girls trip in wine country. Beautiful rooms and amazing amenities. Great location for wine tasting by bike and shopping and eating in nearby Calistoga. Fabulous service from concierge, front desk and in room service. Would definitely return. Solbar restaurant was good but there are other restaurants I would recommend over it for the money/food in the area.
Overall a stunning property, quiet, private and lovely. An oasis!

Room Tip: All rooms are like cottages
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Briarhill5

Dear Briarhill5,

Thank you for this wonderful review on TripAdvisor and taking the time to describe your visit. I appreciate your kind comments about our rooms, amenities, and service.

I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kindest Regards,