Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$189
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$222
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Fanny's Bed and Breakfast(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$185
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
US$257
US$272
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$229
US$565
Official Website
Book now, pay at stay
US$1,160
All reviewsspring roomhelena roomdiamond roomhomemade cookiesnapa valleyliving roomwithin walking distancewine countryevery morningexcellent breakfastglass of winestayed longercharming b bfrittatafantastic stayfront porchcalistoga area
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We had such a wonderful stay at the Craftsman Inn! The breakfast's are incredible! I bought Gillian's cookbook to try some of her specialities for my family. The Inn is cozy and inviting. They have not missed a thing.....wine in the living room and snacks. Cookies and sherry in our rooms. Amazing fluffy towels and super comfy, cozy bed. Calistoga is quieter than St. Helena but still has great restaurants/ spas etc and you can walk to dinner. Gillan was happy to make suggestions or help with sight-seeing..restaurant choices etc. We would definitely stay here again! She makes the most AMAZING Scones!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

A rare solo trip to wine country for me. While I missed my husband, I loved the comfort and location of the Craftsman Inn. The breakfasts were world class, and my mouth is still watering over the homemade scones. Gillian had great suggestions for Spas, wine and shopping, what more could a woman want!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the craftsman inn. The inn itself is adorable, cleanly decorated with nice patio space as well. It's on a major route but I didn't hear a sound. I also like that it was a nice short walk to the main street of Calistoga from the inn so we could explore the area on foot. The beds and pillows were very comfortable we had the best night sleep of our trip here. Also the innkeeper Gillian was extremely friendly and beyond accommodating and helpful giving tips n the area and she is an amazing cook! Don't skip breakfast it is delicious. From the scratch made muffins or scones, fresh fruit, granola and hand made yogurt, fruit sauces, corn salsa, fritatas, everything is homemade and flavorful--a foodies delight. She's even written a cook book of her recipes, buy one because I think you'll want to try the blueberry coconut muffins again and again!
Overall a lovely lovely experience for our family (were all adults) and the highlight of our vacation! We would love to stay there again sometime.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My wife and I absolutely loved the Craftsman. From the completely comfortable and spacious room to the delicious breakfast, we were mos def in heaven. We stayed 3 nights and wish we could have stayed much longer. The B&B has such a relaxed feel. We spent our time in the area driving around from winery to winery as well as a short day trip to bodega bay. Knowing that we had such a great place to sleep and relax made it easier to pack our days with fun trips and excursions. We also spent some time at the Inn just drinking the wine we had purchased on the porch watching the cars drive by. We have both already decided that when we return to the wine country we will be staying in Calistoga and we will be sleeping at the Craftsman Inn. Oh.. we also got the room with the Giant Tub (helena room) and it. WAS. AWESOME. No hotel stay will ever be the same after staying at The Craftsman Inn. It makes me sad just writing this knowing that I wont be staying there any time soon. BOOK IT!! you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: The Helena Room has the great big tub.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
WineWayInnOwners, Owner at The Craftsman Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Thanks for the super review. So glad you found The Craftsman Inn a good “home base” to enjoy not only the great wineries we have to offer in the area, but also the wonderful coastline. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Nick and Gillian

Nick and Gillian Kite - Innkeepers/Owners
Contact: The Craftsman Inn at:
1213 Foothill Boulevard - Calistoga, CA 94515
Phone: 707-341-3035

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed here with 3 other women on a Girls trip to Napa Valley. This was a lovely choice. The champagne breakfast was very nice. The room was clean and charming and 4 of us actually fit in the room! We didn't spend a lot of time in the room but it was certainly nice. The location is excellent. Right on the highway, walking distance to nearby spas and restaurants and convenient to exploring the entire Napa Valley. I'd certainly stay again. If you are looking for gorgeous grounds this isn't the place. The home is well kept but it is right on the hwy and really provides a great room with a yummy and filling breakfast. We really enjoyed it!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends