“Perfect dinner for our first night in Calistoga”
Review of Evangeline

Evangeline
Reserve with OpenTable
Evangeline is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Enjoyed a lovely dinner at Evangeline after arriving in Calistoga. Dinner on the patio was so comfortable with excellent food and service. Everyone was very appreciative of our visit as they were trying to get back on their feet after the closures from the fires.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

After a day of wine tasting and relaxing, we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Evangeline’s. In fact, my duck confit was some of the best roast duck I’ve ever had-tasty and moist. It was served with mashed potatoes and prunes. Delicious. Everyone else enjoyed their entrees, shrimp etouffee, lamb shank, pork shoulder and pasta. We sat in the outdoor patio, which had overhead heaters. We brought our own wines and there is a $20 corkage fee. Portions are a reasonable size and there are several appetizers, sides, French onion soup and salads. Prices are reasonable for quality of the food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday at Evangeline's based on the reviews. The food was good. I had the Salmon and my spouse had the Steak and fries. I had made reservations and told them that it was a special birthday dinner, however, after the meal, they did nothing to recognize his birthday other than to say happy birthday. I was expecting a small dessert with a candle but there was nothing. We left the restaurant with no goodbyes or thank you. Sad!!! Don't go here for a special occasion.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed a great seafood meal in this charming restaurant. An interesting menu and the food was very well prepared. the service was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Lemon cake is fantastic. Duck confit was amazing. They could expand their vegetarian options to more than one basic pasta with tomato sauce option.