“My favorite kind of lunch spot”
Review of Checker's

Checker's
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Great care is taken to make your whole experience great. The waitpersons are attentive and the food is wonderful. Quiet and refined atmosphere and of course the coffee is perfect.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

In spite of the loud background music, noisy patrons and much clanging of dishes and pans, we enjoyed our foccacia sandwiches--really good, and fun to people-watch from a window seat. cafe doesn't look like much from outside but quite charming interior.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stopped here for lunch on our Napa day trip. I ordered the veggie pizza, which was baked to perfection! Crust was nice and crisp and the portion was just right. My friend ordered the sandwich of the day and said it was tasty. If you’re near Napa I would recommend this place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My son and I stopped in for a quick lunch here and found it to be delightful. We both opted for their lunch special with the daily soup selection of tortillia soup and a sandwich. The sandwiches were very good and a very good portion, but the soup was the star of the show!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This was a great find. Nothing fancy but good service and quality food. I had the chicken sandwich which was great with peppers, lots of melted cheese and perfectly cooked chicken. This is more of a healthy eating place so you won't find fries or chips, rather nice green salads to accompany your sandwich.