“Would Eat Here Daily if I Could”
Review of Masa -Sushi

Masa -Sushi
Ranked #32 of 221 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 6 June 2016

What wonderful sushi in a relaxed, casual environment. The sushi was so tasty, fresh, and plentiful; I almost couldn't fit the California roll in my mouth in a single bite. Also loved the complimentary appetizer and traditional Miso soup. I hope to come back and if so, will eat here often. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We go very often to this sushi restaurant for lunch. And that says it all, we like it, food is good and the service is very good. Will go all the time.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I actually ate here 2 out of 3 nights and may go back tonight. Salmon Skin Hand Roll is a A++ and the Sushi is a very nice portion with a perfect ration of fish to rice.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I bumped into the restaurant by case, after a long trip from Vegas. The weather was a bit chilly, and we ordered udon and ramen. The sauce seasoning was great, very tasteful. I would recommend it. Small and cosy place.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

great food, tons of rolls, fresh fish, not too busy, still have the told staples from old owner, friendly staff