“So Cal Has a Great Thing Going”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #4 of 210 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Large-party dining available! Our heated patio can accommodate private parties up to 70 guests. Reservations are limited so please call to speak with a manager. Superb Food at Moderate Prices. Wood Ranch's Camarillo Restaurant features a menu of highly praised signature dishes such as: Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice Tri-Tip roasts, fish, chicken, and a superb Kids' Menu.
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I've been going to Wood Ranch since 1992. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I like to sit at the bar where service is always fast. I love almost everything but don't miss the slaw (with nuts), the baked beans, and the buns. It's almost worth the trip just for the buns. Helpings are very generous and service is great. My only complaint is that I don't like the chicken there. It always tastes dry to me, but others don't seem to feel that way. But the tri tip and bbq are great!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Visiting from Virginia, I was unfamiliar with this chain of about 16 locations in Southern California. I found it just searching for good restaurants near me. I was pleasantly surprised at the service on a busy Thursday night. The manager came over and offered me a complimentary sample of a dish I was unfamiliar with, the "tri-tip," and he and the other staff were terrific. I ordered the salmon, which was great, and was impressed that this is a well-run place. Even though it was busy and I was alone, I got a table immediately. Definitely will come back. Large booths would work great for a business lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food is nothing impressive the meat is difficult to cook it right because the tritip is to thick, the salads too small and the food in general very marginal...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great bbq and salads always busy unless you go at off times- be prepared to wait. Good service and my favorites are the peanut Cole slaw and smashed sweet potato sides. Salads are all good.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

grab a quick bit for lunch after a little small getaway trip and really enjoy WR BBQ the garlic bread and the meal we had was amazing looking forward for another meal...