Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
All reviews enjoyed my stay walking distance get away balcony bathroom bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed this last Friday and checked out Saturday. It was a great - cozy little place! Samantha was super nice from the beginning even called while we were on our way to confirm. We arrived and got our keys and the room was nicely and very recently renovated along with the outside as well! The beds were super comfy and the room was inviting with bright colors! Samantha’s service was great and I’d definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Creekside Inn, General Manager at Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jcable6,
Thank you for your feedback. The beautifully appointed rooms do make for a cozy stay and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us. We hope to see you again when you're in Cambria. Call us directly at 805-927-4021 to book for the best deals.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Really relaxed and enjoyed my overnight stay at Creekside Inn in Cambria. The newly remodeled room felt fantastic after a long day out. Loved the quietness and cleanliness. The manager Samantha was friendly and answered all my questions. I look forward to staying there again on my next visit to Cambria.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Creekside Inn, General Manager at Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Inspire625170,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you felt right at home at our place and thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We definitely look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Cambria. Call us directly for reservations at 805-927-4021.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

The Inn provided a very nice stay. It was very clean. Staff were friendly and courteous and best of all, it was quiet and dark as our room backed onto the river. Frogs at night completed the ambiance.

Room tip: Rooms with balcony over the creek for quiet and dark night sleep

Dear Caminohiker,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and the natural ambiance of our creek. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Safe travels.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

This is the second time my Mother and I have stayed at the Creekside Inn. This time it was under new management and had been recently renovated. From the time we checked in to the time we left Samatha was the most hospital host we have ever had at an Inn. She was ever so friendly and personable and made sure we felt at home while staying at the Creekside Inn.
We already are planning our next adventure, and there is no doubt that the Creekside Inn will be where we stay once again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Creekside Inn, General Manager at Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear TwoChicksTravel, Thank you for your feedback and for including us in your adventures. It's great to hear that you felt right at home and appreciated Sam's hospitality. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Definitely loved this place, beautiful room & service like no other. We are planning to go back next month, I would definitely recommend to any one. This place is a great couples get away, so conveniently located everything you need is in walking distance.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Creekside Inn, General Manager at Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear N1273VCiang,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Inn to spend your Valentine's weekend.It's great to hear that we did not disappoint. We would be delighted to have you back again to create lasting memories. See you soon.