“Chef's Tasting Menu with wine pairing was the best!”

Madeline's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Cozy, well appointed "white table cloth" restaurant with wine shop attached. Staff knowledgeable, accommodating (moved us to another table) and friendly. One could taste the care and attention to detail in the food but they really showed their stuff with the wines they selected. With the first course, two different viogniers were chosen-one for the salad and one for the soup. (the mushroom soup needed a more earthy viognier) Every wine had the proper stemware to highlight the aroma and flavor. This was the best dinner pairing in a long time. Lovely spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stopped in to have some of their fabulous Blackberry Cobbler...a must have! It was even before their dinner time and they were nice enough to pack us up a piece to go so we had it for our trip home! Have the Cobbler! Its amazing!!!

1  Thank jadebbie
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Another fantastic dinner...Crab cakes are bomb....Great selection of fine wines to pair with any of entrees offered. This was our second visit this year and both were splendid.....pleasant staff and prompt, timely service.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The service is friendly and the food is wonderful! I would definitely recommend this for a romantic dinner.

We had the bruschetta, which was amazing, the peach salad and the spinach salads, both were good. The gnocchi was good and the stuffed chicken breast was fantastic!

1  Thank KaraLand
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Our food was absolute perfection and the service above and beyond. I have food allergies which I told the waiter. The waiter was knowledgeable about the food and suggested a different sauce for my fish (which was moist, tender and scrumptous).He also realized the rice contained what I am allergic to and made a change. My fish was fresh, tender, tasty and beautifully served. My friends "Lapin" was equally as good. I would not hesitate to return,. A nearby diner was displeased with her desert. The waiter removed it from the bill and provided a complimentary Creme Burlee!