“Food simply delicious”

Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We stopped in Cambria on our Honeymoon and we were advised to try this place. Boy we were not disappointed.the food was awesome. We had steak with crab and lobster cake, rack of lamb. all presented very well. they also gave us good recommendations on wine. the service was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I had the gnocchi with crab cakes to start. The server was young, but working on his wine pairing skills - so we went back and forth with a few samples as he helped me decide on a wine. The crab cakes were super delicious. The gnocchi was prepared differently than I have had them before and were a little mushy. However, the taste was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Despite the ratings-inflation that seems to have afflicted Tripadvisor and other such services, this place really deserves its high rating. This is one of the few fine-dining experiences we really enjoyed while travelling through California. Many other places charged similar prices, but did not compare to this place in terms of quality of food and service.

We were a group of four - all our meals were excellent (I would skip the bruschetta though which is a fancy variant that doesn't really work). Duck, mushroom soup, steak and fish of the day were all excellent. The wine pairings suggested by the waiter were also excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Or first trip in to Maseline's. The service was very good. The menu diverse enough to find what you want. Entrees included lamb, filet mignon, duck, rabbit, seafood and a veg offering. I had polenta with veggies. It was really nice. Hubby got the gumbo. He wasn't a fan of it. It was basically rice with a gumbo-esque gravy. The seafood in it was good but he would have rather had more sausage because he said it all tasted like beef. So I would give them a B- for food and an A for service. The food is good but not imaginative in any way. A little basic for our tastes. We will probably try another place next time.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We weren't sure what to expect when we found the tables nestled amongst the bottles of wine that Madeline's retails during the day, but it was highly recommended so we went for it. Wow, the meal was awesome, I normally don't order filet mignon - you can get that anywhere - but it was perhaps the best filet I have ever had. Awesome. My wife's fish was equally amazing. And the service was outstanding. Very attentive without being overbearing. And best of all, the prices were very reasonable. This one is a "don't miss" restaurant.

1  Thank stephenhG2548GH