Quality Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Cameron Park(Cameron Park)
US$72
US$138
US$131
US$129
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hampton.com
US$127
US$118
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$119
US$107
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$125
Historic Cary House Hotel(Placerville)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$114
All reviewssmall pillowswaffle makerbed mattressroom was cleansome tlcflat screen tvolder hotelstayed one nightwould stay here againplacervillefridgeunitdryervanitygym
Reviewed 23 July 2010

My husband and I were visiting from out of town and we decided to stay here for 2 nights...it was a great experience for the both of us....not what we expected! The hotel staff was VERY nice....especially the owner/manager! He accommodated us with directions to where we needed to go...was quick to get us toothbrushes, etc. The place was quite peaceful....not any loud construction or anything bothersome. I have stayed at this place before when it was a different owner and we HATED it....but now that it is a new owner, he has renovated the place very well...there are new beds....new landscaping....and overall friendly and warm service....the breakfast was also very good! They have a waffle maker and hard boiled eggs in addition to your usual bagels, muffins, etc.!! I have never seen this great of service before and I would recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2010

not bad at all for a Quality Inn....i was actually really impressed by the comfort of the rooms.....I think they got new beds. Super Comfy!!!!!!! Will recommend them to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2010

Brand new beds they feel like something from a five star luxury hotel.. Yummy breakfast, heathy and surprisingly fresh with a waffle maker !!!! Mmmmm!!! The rooms were nice , clean and updated with a huge LCD TV screen!!! We even had a computer in our room. Kids enjoyed the pool and gym the manger Was very nice and professional.. We are definatly gonna stay here again def recomended !!

Reviewed 18 May 2010

The hotel is slowly being renovated. the people were very nice. The crowd on the weekend was Loud, we complained and it just got worse.
the Manager would not accomodate us for the loss of sleep and the inconvience.
It was in a perfect place. we could get to the places we had to and be in the center.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2010

I stayed hear back when it was a Best Western several times. It was ok nothing really to complain about. This was my first time staying at a Quality Inn and Suites. It seems like they have better bedding then the Best Westerns. The breaksfast didn't seem that much different. I have never stayed in any hotel with a free breakfast I actually like. I slept better this time then I usually do in hotels. I would stay here again When passing through Cameron Park.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business