“evening dinner and cocktails”
Review of Pino's Trattoria

Pino's Trattoria
Ranked #51 of 199 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Our first visit, we arrived early and was seated almost immediately. The restaurant was busy but a very relaxed atmosphere. They do not have a cocktail menu but the staff were very helpful and we started with in house cocktails which were very tasty. Our main courses were excellent, and the deserts superb. The service from start to finish was very good. my only criticism would be that the tables are a little to close to each other.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had a great lunch here! The bruschetta had the twist of a little melted parmesan under the tomatoes, and the bread was toasted, but still soft. We had paninis, and they were literally perfect! Bread toasty, but not hard, meat generous, and side salad had a great vinaigrette on it. Our server was friendly, attentive, helpful, and insured we had a great time (she was Australian, and I can't remember her name). Highly recommend for lunch!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Found Pino's to be a great dining spot in downtown Campbell and we were really bowled over. The food was truly amazing! Every dish we selected (Prime Rib, Lamb, and Filet au poivre with Tiramisu for dessert) was done to perfection and tastes were fabulous. Location was easy to find, restaurant was full but never felt like it was jam-packed, servers were attentive and made an excellent wine recommendation for our 3 meal choices. The menu is more continental (IMO) than traditional Italian with lots of wonderful choices. Definitely a place to explore many times, and have already recommended it to friends.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

My wife and I ate dinner at Pino’s Trattoria on Friday night, September 30. 2016 with another couple. We enjoyed the atmosphere and found the food and drinks reasonably priced. Our server (Rebecca) was excellent. The other couple split the prime rib dinner special and my wife had salmon with penne pasta. They enjoyed their meals very much. I ordered the Italian sausage & pasta with the mild marinara sauce but got the spicy marinara sauce instead. Our server said the cook made a mistake. Even thought my meal was not as ordered, the other meals were great and we would recommend Pino's Trattoria. I suspect my meal will be perfect next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered veal with porcini mushrooms a dished I had enjoyed recently in Italy. The mushrooms were minced so finely that they were hardly detectable. The sauce was a demi glace which was too thick and very similar to the sauce which was on other veal dishes ordered by other members of our party. The risotto fruitti di mare was overcooked and in a tomato sauce.

1  Thank lpfelice